Excess phosphate levels in ponds can result in a number of water quality problems. Super's Choice All Natural Phosphate Binder for ponds attaches to problem causing phosphates and renders them unusable. This non-chemical product is an eco-friendly alternative to aluminum sulfate (ALUM) treatments. Additionally All Natural Phosphate Binder provides approximately 70 beneficial trace minerals and supports the growth of beneficial pond bacteria.
Super's Choice All Natural Phosphate Binder:
- Binds problem causing phosphate in pond water
- Buffers pH
- Provides approximately 70 beneficial trace minerals
- Stimulates beneficial biological activity
- Aids in reducing ammonia
- Safe and non toxic formula
- Perfect for golf course, homeowner, farm, irrigation and swimming ponds
- 3 to 5 pounds per acre-foot of water to lower phosphate levels
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Apply 3 to 5 pounds per acre-foot of water. Applications rates may vary depending on phosphorous levels. For best results the product should be mixed with pond water and spread over the entire surface of the pond. This can be done with sprayers or with creative mixing techniques (slowly applying behind a prop driven boat for example). Product should be stored in a sealed container to avoid humidity.